Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stupid

I have entered a stage that feeling everything is stupid.
working is stupid. any kind of work.
isn't bank work stupid? yes!why ppl are still rushing for it? money.
Being in the same position for more than 1 year is going to kill me.
nothing new. nothing to learn. nothing excited.

I told my mom. I am so going to get a PHD.
My mom said, then you will feel everyone is stupid. how are you gonna live in this world?

Then i start to realize this may be true.
I won't stand the fact that the science research is not applied in the real industry. They are still using the stupid simple old model and process.
They are still inefficiently collecting and checking data.
Which there is no way to change it. We have to use human, then cause human errors.

I like Market Probe. The people are nice. I have my own big desk and a little place in the office. I never have such things before. I actually have a real office , I can put my stuff there, coat, mug, notes. there is always Milo, Coke, Tea in the pantry. not as wonderful as Unilever's , but I just like this more, it's lovely and makes me feel like home. i dunno why. the feeling is good. And Working time is flexible enough.

But...maybe i have too much fantasy in market research. Swami is right, at the beginning , you should not expect those glamorious jobs.

What am I ending up to?
I want to see you dear. where are we ending up to.

No comments: