Thursday, December 17, 2009

Persistent

when my prof gan first accepted me to be his honor student, he said "i'd love to take in the ones who are persistent".
I guess i am that kind of person.
normally i should be in bed 2 hours ago.
but i am now still sitting here trying to call that number. over and over again.
about every half an hour, my skype deduced 0.017 euro because of a not get-throughed call.
i should probably give up and go get some sleep.
I am not sleep at all. that's the problem.
the whole not getting through the line thing keeps bugging me. I hate to bring sth in mind to my dream. i don't like to leave the knotty feeling to the next day.
I just can't get over it.
I am just mad i guess. I am sick of being able to do nothing but pressing the "call" button like a robot. If the distance is not so remote, i can easily get a car or even plane to check it out what is going on there.
ok i have to admit it that it's probablly nothing really happened. in all it would be just another stupid accident like out of battery.

when could this end.
i need a voice other than "please leave your message."

No comments: