Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Say goodbye to my dear friend who has been with me for 8 months

Finally.
it would be totally an unique experience with you.
you dont know how much i am thankful now.
thank you for being fair to me.
suddenly the bad results came out yesterday means nothing.
because efforts finally are paid off now.
I wanna thank many people.
And I wanna thank myself for hanging there, for keep doing the tedious and boring work with no sense of speculation.

It's a long way.
Though it is true for some people who don't care that it is not a big deal at all.
yeah it is just a test which can determine nothing.
but it tells me, life is worth fighting for.
and though it let you down once, as long as you do not give up.
the day you hope for will finally come.

I am way too happy. Need to get some sleep.

No comments: