Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Imagine

People can be pissed off by being asked the same question over and over again.
such as: how is your job hunting.

It is a hell like experience.
u cant feel how i felt if you have not sent out over 200 applications.
have you been in an interview with 5 hours written test including 4 essays.
have you been invited to an event where you help out their hiring managers with their interviewing skills by rotating your self to attend 3 interviews continuously and each lasted over 40 minutes.
have you attend 2 or more interviews in one single day and u feel you high heels will broke in any minute in future.

being questioned. being judged. and being mistreated.

Now i would love to imagine the wonderful life after all these.
I no longer need to search job portal and sending resumes and doing online application for 5 hours every day.
I no longer need to rush myself to and running in the middle of the street.
I no longer need to wear the stupid shirt everyday and worry whether it is not fit.
I no longer need to wear the high heels and "enjoy" the watch from others like being watched as a some kind of weird tall animal.

I can find a place to sleep for the next half year.
I can book a flight ticket heading home and for that short sweet trip.
I can enjoy my little happy life with going for concerts and lying in bed with a great book.

Please . let the day come sooner.

为西南祈福甘露。

No comments: