Friday, March 19, 2010

Be strong

Heard some bad news, a very nice girl, is losing her father soon. She is not aware of what is going on. I have no idea why her family want to keep it secret till now but it's absolutely unfair for her.
I couldnt say a word. I have to respect her family's decision.

She is wonderful, i have seen her for a few times, not recently, but she is smart, fun and mature. She can take it, I dunno why her family does not have the faith.

and there is a family going to be broken. there will be so many tears, and a long period of hard time.
Fate is unpredictable. no one for sure will have a tomorrow.
let's live it with no regrets. for the ppl around, for ourselves.

Today I slept with my earphones on, and woke up with the grunting sound from the other side.
isnt it lovely.

No comments: