Saturday, September 5, 2009

This vid makes me cry

although i am not really a graduate from Penn State, this vid almost makes me cry , like those who commented on the video.
Some people will never understand why i miss my SEP so much, why I heart a town called state college so much. I know , you just cant understand.

It is a place where I really live a life for myself.
It is a period of time that no pains , no sorrows, no worries, no unnecessary social life, no all those fake and superficial conversation, no pressures, no feeling down, no disappointments, nothing bad.
everyday is fresh, colorful, free , easy , and happy. truly happy.
I only have experienced 22 years of my life. I cannt say it is the best place of all but so far it is best time of my life.
I don't expect those to understand. You don't know me so stop commenting on me.

Happy valley. a surreal corner of the earth.

No comments: