Monday, September 28, 2009

Friends



I started to watch FRIENDS from season 1.
once my friends and I were talking about getting one big codo after we graduated and live together. that would be so much fun. just like in the TV series.
But I only realized that this could never come true. people are going to different parts of the world. Even I don't know where myself would be in a couple of years.
Queen brought up an idea that we should go travellng this december.
that made me start to accept that face that my two significant friends are leaving Singapore really soon. this may be the last chance that we could go out play for a few days together.
Seriously, without these friends, how can I survive in this island? Stucking in the island is bad, what makes it worse is your friends who were there with you, are gone.

whenever i feel lonely, upset or simply not happy, i have those friends. so i am never alone.
They are just too significant. We were together all the time.
just a call away. or just a few blocks.

Once I thought we will fight together in this small country. after work we can chat, laugh and hang out at night.
This will not happen. I get it. and Eventually I may probably leave too.

I just hope friendship is always there...and the beautiful memories are always there....

I am gonna miss you guys so much.
I never say that.
But I think you all know.I hope so.

Wish everyone happy.

No comments: