Sunday, September 20, 2009

rehab

I seriously think I should go to rehab.
not for drug. not for alcohol. of cuz.
I need to get rid of this freaking emotional thing which bothers me day and night.I need to stop thinking about my one minute and be independent and go out and get some life and do my work. tons of work out there.
but i feel like doing nothing before i get my 1 minute.
since the 1 minute never happened in most of the days. i dun feel like doing anything in those days. like now.
I left 500 words msg, and got fewer than 10 in return.
and totally irrelevant.
how good is that.

I cannot keep crying and asking for mental support. it makes me silly and useless.
no one is there offering such things. i get it . thank you.

i am so not superwomen.

I should just go back to Pennsylvania and be a farmer.

No comments: