Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dumbo


I have been back in SG for a few days.
i met a lot of people that i had not seen for ages.
ages. like the previous life.


I believe i have been reborn for quite a long time.
actually almost one year. Started from 26 Aug 2008.
I am a person who is very sensitive with dates.
I care about those special dates. though maybe the rest of the world dont give a shit about it

but i still care. too much expectation. too much hope.

it is so unfair.


dumbo. you call me dumbo all the time...until i believe i really am a dumbo..
i believe in everything i heard.
i lost in most of the chess games.
i should have not proposed that stupid Poker Probability as my FYP topic.
i should not be so concerned.
there are still years to go. why i care so much now.
maybe i am really a dumbo.

but i believe i am the one unique dumbo.
dun compare me with other women.
they are stupid , but i am just a cute dumbo...= =
or donkey whatever.

1 comment:

kc.magi said...

Haven't seen ur blog quite a long time, u n in china...
i duno wat happened this time, but i n u r still my 'mian jie' when saw u 2day...
so dun feel bad, although those shits r there, u need to find d rite way 4 u
n we will support u, definitely
haha, cute dumbo~
cheer up!