Sunday, November 11, 2007

UK Trip (1)

A new blog. But not much to say about the life recently.i am thinking to slowly post some blogs about the memories in the past.
Actually at first i want to make this blog as a travel diary or something.since i am going to thailand soon and i got my SEP offer already , will go Penn. Stat. next year, August.

Like everyone else, i dreamed about travelling around the world. haaha when i was a child.
Last holiday, i went to UK with my parents.
My parents are the best always. my family is not those rich kind, really a very very normal one in China. But my parents know how to enjoy life, that's why we managed to have this UK trip. They said it's because i got scholarship they no need to worry about my university fee. haha anyway, i just love my mom and dad so much <3. And we had a wonderful time in UK.

QUESTION: last time you stayed with your family together for holiday is when? It's really a hard to find such oppotunity that everyone is free to go travelling, and staying together EVERY SECOND for half a month! especially for our case...i study aboard .only back home once per year...

Will post more about it soon.

No comments: