Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Gig this saturday, anyone?

Lime Sonic Bang 07. this saturday 1pm-3am next day. Sentosa.
I think i am just mad to go to gigs in my reading week! Errr. But i still decided to go.
Earlier today i sat in my bed with my ipod. music is always a must when i study...haha.
Shuffle songs. Then Black Maria came into my ears.
Such an old song by Ronin. Now even they are not a band any more.
I have to say that Ronin is the best local band ever and it brought me to Singapore local music. I get to know Eletrico, get to know Zero Sequence, get to know Levan in person, get to catch gigs, get to join OMS, get to know the ppl in OMS, get to organize Stasis together with other OMS ppl, get to be a part of the local music scene.

Haha this pics was taken by Linda @ Rock For Good 2006! how time flies...OMG see i changed so much and levan too! Now he is more Glam Rock and...still the most eye-catching person in the crowd. I am touched by Rock for Wayne (rename for the drummer of The Suns who passed away) although i was not there. I have to say Levan is really a guy with great personality and passion for music.He is so easy-going and he is born to be a wonderful performer! many ppl dun understand his choice (left Ronin) but i believe he did it for the good of himself also for Ronin.

Support you always and Rock On.

No comments: