Friday, November 23, 2007

S.League Awards Night 07

Aleksandar Duric (above) was the biggest winner...got 4 awards...saw him come up on the stage 4 times...lol...the trophy is super heavy....i remember some of the presenters almost dropped it when they took over it from my hands...and some winners could not carry it using one hand (cuz they need another hand to hold the mic to say thank you speech) so they put it on the floor! OMG how can they do that ...look not nice lol.

anyway...i expected football players got many cute guys but in the end just Alex is ok but he is 37 already...>_<

I was just mad to go work during reading week...which i spend more than half of the day...
but ok la, nice to be there. though i dun quite know football.
For such a small country, the football awards can be this big, it's really great for the football players. I dunno whether China got this kind of awards or not..
I still feel quite painful on the legs and my back because we kept standing last night...for 4 hours? or even more...
Being usher is tough...haha...
ok some pics i got from http://bolasepako.blogspot.com/2007/11/sleague-awards-night-2007.html Thank this guy though i dunno who...should be one of the photographers there bah...i should have seen him.


Quite sien that the host asked us questions...we are ushers lol...and i dunno how to answer also...haiz haiz.. luckily got Estelle beside me....lol

More pics....think will search more after exams...haha

I have to start my crazy mugging now! errrrr....

2 comments:

Ko Po Hui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ko Po Hui said...

Hi there, I was the one who snapped the photos of u and ur friend.. sorry if you dont like the idea as they are meant for my blog entry.. thanks for visit my blog but how did u come across my Blog??