Friday, October 7, 2011

Another busy week just ended

Exam + Homework + Teaching + Grading.
Typical busy week of a TA.

These 2 years will be such an experience for me. Life is never bored.
Sometimes I really feel that I hate teaching so much. I had to drag myself to the classroom and tried my very best to stay calm and passionate. But sometimes when you see you did get to help a student to understand stuff, you did make an impact by delivering the message in a good way, you will see what you do is actually meaningful.

Meaningful - this is something that I cannot feel for the entire year when i was working. Student's smile can light up your day, a student's frustration can make you feel down too.
I like to help those kids who care. and I hate to go to the lab that most of them are not listening. But as long as there is one person who is still paying attention, i guess i should just hold on and do the best i can.

No comments: