Monday, January 3, 2011

Emo - first working day of the new year

Back from Phuket re-visit last night.
Its a nice trip. a lot of laughters and fun.
We found the same stores that we went last time, the old good memory just kept flashing in my head.
But still, Phuket is different from 3 years ago. We are different.

I was getting emo on the taxi to airport yesterday. I always feel Phuket is like an escape, escape from reality, choices, and responsibility. Pathetically I am still afraid of those even that i am now a 24 year old lady.

I remember last time we walked on the street in phuket, some Thai ppl asked us whether we were spending annual leave from same company. We were joking around that how old we looked, but now... time just flied. like hell.

Where we will be 3 years later.
I feel like crying. I have absolutely no idea why.

No comments: