Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Counting down.

Only one week left for my university life.
As usual, just went to play pools and foosball at student lounge with my best friends. it was so fun, and laughing and memorable, as usual.
I dont know how many times left that we could play like these . 2 of them are going to another country for further study. ppl like me, after entering workforce, no regular holiday, god know when is the next time we can see each other again.
I am so used to have them around. we always have dinner together, hang out together every day. for the recent more than 5 years.
When all of them suddenly are gone , the life in this small island would become so empty.

omg i already feel so lost and started to miss them.

every time I watch the TV series FRIENDS, the scenes are so familiar as if i am one of them. indeed we are one of them, except we are not living together.

天下没有不散的宴席。只希望下一次宴席赶快来。

No comments: