Sunday, February 28, 2010

sg is ..the same

home is so good, in contrast sg is like hell.
the food in canteen got nothing tasty, i even cant watch olympic games online.
life was packed, fyp was driving me mad.
report is due tmr, weird that i feel a bit lost to see the project is going to an end.
maybe i am too used to the regular meeting with prof.gan, maybe the passion of research is still there. it's not a bad thing, isnt it.
went to NTU, met some interesting ppl, played texas holdem for the whole night. it is the first time for me to play with real chips. gambling is not good though it seems i am not a bad player.
no gambling, no drinking, no smoking.
but someone is doing all these 3. i can do nothing about it.

my head is still heavy cuz of not enough sleep and sg cannot be any hotter. it is killing me, killing everyone..

I still confused about my direction. seeing ppl got offer from grad school, seeing ppl got offer of a good job, while i still dunno what i want. Then it is reasonable that i dun have anything. fair enough.

anyone wanna acompany me travelling around the world?

No comments: