Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cloudy

Just when you think you've got life figured out, Fate throws you a curve ball. Then you realise, life is pain, life is joy, life is hope, life is love, life is hurt, and life is beautiful.

Saw this in his facebook. He is leaving for Australia for further studies. How wonderful is that. I feel bad for missing his last show next friday cuz by then I should be at home already.

6 years. How many things could be changed in this six years.
One can fall in love with this city, one can also get rid of it as soon as possible.

Fate throws a curve ball.
It's a parabola which does not have a close-form with too many parameters.
too complicated to calculate, to model, to estimate.

Last night i was up till late 4am. I was not thinking too much, but thinking about one single question endlessly. no solution.
Everytime I think it becomes clearer, then it starts to fade away.

It is cloudy today, think I still cant swim. shit.

No comments: