Sunday, January 3, 2010

ever

My mom wrote me a letter.
it is very long but every single word of her concern is exactly what i am concerning about.
My most wonderful dream is me and the other most important 4 persons can stay close, close enough for me to see all of them easily without a 12 hours' flight.

Sometimes all we need is a little bit more time.
and a little bit more faith.

I don't where this is going, when it reaches its end.
Let's just hope for the best.

and Y got an car accident today. luckily he just needs to repare the car , nothing happened to himself.
Please stay safe. especially in snowy night.
During the time that I am too far to take care of you, pls do it yourself...
the day will come...though i have no idea when.
god i am sad.

and mom, i wish i can be close to you and dad every day. I know how hard days can be without your only child. I am not a good kid. I chose to fly away.
But I will be back. Just let me sort things out.

Love you all.
I wish 2010 will not be too bad.

No comments: