Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bintan 2 days

This is only my 2nd time I went out of Singapore for holiday. I got a fever and rested one day in Bankok hotel last time. This time I hurt my foot and I had to borrow a wheelchair from hotel. good job. but seriously i love the trip.




These are all my good friend in this boring island.
I have no idea how i am gonna to stand the 5 years without you guys.
I just wanna wish the very best for all my friends. No one knows where we will be in the coming year or 5 years. After out graduation, i am not sure how often we can see each other. We wont be so free to meet up for dinner so easily. we wont be even in the same country.
just hope everyone happy and be who you wanna be in future.

this is my last semester.
I am going to miss my university life so much.

No comments: