Monday, April 13, 2009

oh well

I finally met Mathew, the American guy from PSU.
We chatted for quite a while, and he speaks good Chinese.
He doubts that whether I really stayed in PSU cuz I did not know the clubs and party places he mentioned, I called "white out" wrongly, I even like the weather there while he hates it the most.
Oh Well.
I guess I dun really experienced the most special part of PSU but it is so special to me. with great people. having great days.

I even started to think about going for a summer program for this coming holiday. I always said I dont want to wander here and there. I sometimes feel I am homeless cuz I am not sure what indeed my home is.
While Sometimes I just wanna go to different places.

Oh Well.
Until someday I can finally settle down with the guy I love and really have a home.
But when.

No comments: