Thursday, April 16, 2009

Last day of class in year 3

My lessons of year 3 have officially ended.
2 types of professors I like the most.
the first type is like Mr. T. Young, smart, fun, treat teaching seriously, enhance our thinking ability, friendly and efficient.
the other is like Mr. G. experienced, but not old-fasioned. Cute and cool. no lame jokes. helpful, and still approachable.

I am serioulsy thinking to become a research assistant after graduation.
Oh my.

Mr. H today said in the last lecture today there are many unexpected things happening. He had bad grades when he was in university and thought professor was a stupid job while now he has really become a professor.
no one know what is around the next corner.
life is fun becauses of these unexpected stuff.
for me, a person who always wanna plan ahead. maybe some changes will do me good.

I should stop worrying about the things that are not here yet.

No comments: