Friday, March 27, 2009

Marriage

Keeping telling myself to have faith does not work any more.

My middle school friend is getting married this May.
And expecting a baby.
OMG it's just a gal at my age.
Last summer in a fashion show.
A gal asked me whether she was fat.
I said no, but why you feel so.
Then she said cuz i just gave birth to a baby.
Wow amazing. how old are you btw.
I am 21. same age as you.

What a world it is.

A uncel once said, "look how young you are. You are only 20 something. I only could be able to go abroad at my 30!"
Well, sometimes i envy the uncle's generation
at least they can fight for their career after their marriage. without worrying about anything about family.

What about us.

Like us. girls. maybe have to quit in the middle of somewhere of our career cuz need to go home get married and have baby.
Or else, being single till very late. 30? 40?
I have no idea.
Life is long. But for us girls. Bloom is so short. 10 years only.

well family means a lot more than career to me.
but what if i can get neither of these.
have faith have faith. but in the end there is no reason for us to believe that the faith thing is actually there.
No girls still believe in fairy tale.
How sad is that.

Show some effort. please. from both side.
I want a direction, clear direction.
I even dont know where i am gonna be this summer.
which is just one month ahead.
I guess life is like this right?
You never know what you ll get.
Forest Gump.

No comments: