Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Russia

Russia has always been a mysterious country to me. When I was little, I remember being in a Russian city on the Russia-China boarder. That was my first time ever visiting another country. The weird black bread, beautiful Russian girls, tall and strong and unfriendly Russian guys. Until I had my first facebook Russian friend - an amazing designer in Project Runway. I can't believe the small the world is and how much people can connect to each other. Until I had my first Russian professor. The accent is just cute and Russian men all have weird sense of humor - in a good way. Until I had my first Russian Colleague this year. Even I booked the Russian Flight tickets to go back home. I don't why I suddenly have so many Russian connections. I so wanna travel around the world now.

No comments: