Friday, November 14, 2008

Gone

I hate hearing people died.
Even those i never met before.
I heard her songs, a beautiful voice. she really got a lot of love, why she only cared about that very single love.
Suicide is just stupid. No matter under any situation. as long as there is at least only one person who care about you, dun turn him/her down.
I don't know how many times i am saying this, but i just hate to see those helpless tears.
It dragged me to a few months ago.
He is just lying there, like he is sleeping.
I felt the pain from his family, i felt the tremble hands from his mother. I even cant hold her as I myself cannt stop trembling.
I hate to see dead bodies. Especially those I knew.

No things are so bad that you even wanna give up ur life for this.

Such yound souls. So young, so many hopes are just gone with ur silly decisions.

R.I.P. R.I.P.
people always say this but how the rest of the people rest in real life.
so unfair. so unfair. so unfair.

I don't know how come people admire Curt Cobian for his nirvana-like suicide. Think he himself would not imagine this. Real artists can seperate the art and real life. I don't think he did it. I admire his music, his on-stage performance. But never think his dead add on his beauty.

I dunno what i am talking about...all these nonsense..all these junk...Da Dao Li that everyone knows...

I just hate of hearing people died. Especially die young.
At least die meanfully can? at least leave some great outcomes for the death ok?

No comments: